Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Picture Postcards from RD

This was what stood in front of my monitor when i came home tonite.

(pics to come)

*smile* Like i said i really got the best guy.

Though ironically, this is the 7th lunar month and we're in the middle of the Hungry Ghost Festival. *grin* And what does he send me? Picture postcards of ghosts. *grin*

My monitor is fixed. Yippeee! Don't know what was wrong cos my mom is not really an IT savvy person, plus she was sick today as well. Just glad that my monitor is up and running. :)

Had a training course this afternoon and the training was conducted by a guy in Barcelona, Spain. When i found out where he was when i was corresponding with him over the intranet chat my first two words were : "How exotic." :P *grin* The only bad thing about the training course was hat the first 30mins saw me spending time trying to get those who had registered for the course to call in and helping those who were having trouble calling in. *grumbles*

No comments: