Monday, March 07, 2005

I didn't make it.
Last nite was terrible. For the first time in a long while, i didn't give a hoot about the time and called to wake Darcy up at 7am canadian time. Looks like i am not going back to school to get my masters. The reject letter came in the mail yesterday. Least it was signed and not a printed signature like most schools i know.
My girlfriends [ yes, that includes you too K =) ] have rallied around me which made me feel so much better and loved. Thanks a bunchie!

So tonite, instead of going out and drinking myself sillie (it is a weekday and i have to come back to the office to work the next day), i've decided to head down to the mall. Buy myself a pint of ice cream of choice, sit down with a nice freshly toasted bagel and smother the bagel with the ice cream.
Now how is that for a 'things-to-do-to-make-myself-feel-good-indulgence" eh?

No comments: