Tuesday, June 22, 2004

BOOM!

boom
here to rock ya
boom
never stop, no
boom
raise up high
boom
boom boom boom boom
here to rock ya
boom
never stop, no
boom
raaaaaise up high
boom boom boom boom

heya heya yeah heya boom yeah yeah heya


I said boom
ooooh BOOM!


Bright flash! *mind went 'whose taking pictures of me?'* Sound of balloon bursting! *mind went 'uh oh... ...'* I look up and our dear Alex is enveloped by creepie smoke seemingly coming from under his table as he just sits there with the look on his face saying "WTF just happened????!"

Make a long story short, the 2-pin plug socket to the DVD-writer overheated and exploded, literally, from the power point. *EAKS!!!!!*

And the conversation that transpired later between Alex, Sherry and i went something like this ... ... ... ... ...

Ee : you know too bad i didn't have my cammie with me

Ee : smoke enveloping xiao didi (lil bro) would have made quite a pic

Alex : Hhaha.... i'm trumatised okay? go read my blog

Ee : i was going to write it on my blog as well

Alex : Too close to my family jewels for comfort.

Ee : ohohohoh ... lmao



.......... few mins passed ..........


Ee : alex's entry ... hilarious!!

Sherry : yupx..

Ee : he made me cry

Alex : Hahaha....you must be so moved for my precious

Alex : It thanks you.

Alex : *precious takes a bow*

Ee : precious is already bowing all the time anyways

Alex : Eh ruth ... ruth's cat's precious right?

Ee : dog :)

Alex : oh fine... i shall make the appropriate amendments

Ee : *rotflmao*













NB : Sorry mate, was more worried about the DVD-writer than your "Precious". ;P

2 comments:

MangoCheeze said...

the song juz nice for that.. haha!!

Anonymous said...

Of course the song is just nice. :P