Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ohhhhhh my body... *groans*

Achie sorie calves. Achie sorie thighs. Achie sori tummy. Achie sori obliques. Achie sorie shoulders. Schie sorie arms.

Am so sore i can't straighten out my left leg cos of my thigh. Bleh. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Reason : My HR Manager invited me to join her for an aerobics session yesterday afternoon during lunch. I figured, why not i need the workout.

And a work out i got. Man, in that 45mins including warm up i have never worked my body so hard in a long while now. But it was all good, i don't know about you guys and girls but i love the feeling you get after a really good sweaty workout. Ironically i don't exercise as often as i should. Though i do realise that my own exercise routine can be thrown out of the window cos i am aching all over now which means i need a trainer to show me what exercises are good and the right technique. :)

So next Friday i am going to join my HR Manager for their hip hop dance session and if i like it i am going to sign on. :) The gym is just across the road from where my office is so very convenient for me and we can both motivate each other to go for the sessions. :) I'm looking forward to the pilates classes they are offering as well. :)

***

Something to do if you are bored at home, work or school. :P
01. Who are you? :

02. Are we friends? :

03. When and how did we meet? :

04. Do you (or did you ever) have a crush on me? :

05. Would you kiss me? :

06. Describe me in one word :

07. What was your first impression? :

08. Do you still think that way about me now? :

09. What reminds you of me? :

10. If you could give me anything what would it be? :

11. How well do you know me? :

12. When's the last time you saw me? :

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? :

14. Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you? :

No comments: