Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Weather is a reflection of my Mood

Wow, it's been close to two weeks since i've written a blog. That must be some sort of personal record for me ...


Things have just been hectic at work and school. For the last 4 days i have been coming into work early and only leaving the office when i have to go home. Other than that i have been cooped up in the office. When i had to meet my friend to exchange research for my essay the first thing she said was that i looked pale and that it looked like i would get sick big time soon. On top of work, i had to deal with my ADSL connection getting all screwie and that's not good cos my essay is due next Tuesday! Plus i've been so stressed up i can't get to sleep till way past midnight. So the past 2 weeks have been really bad for me.


Today was bad too ... today was the day my body finally told me i am worn out. Today my body just refused to co-operate with me. Today i actually teared up in the office cos i had just so many things to do. It's 7pm and i want to go home. My boss has already gone home... i should be going but i have to finish this up.

I so want a break ...

*sigh*

Most of all ... i miss Darcy.

No comments: