Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Lurk no more

Well, time to pop my head out of the murkie waters and not be lurking. Just that last week was a rough week at work that almost brought out the ugly side in me. Lets just say i was only 30mins away from being labelled, in some eyes, irresponsible. But in those circumstances no one could blame me for feeling that way, or almost carrying out the plan i had. So now that it's settled, there is no break in income things hopefully are looking up from here.

Still no news from UofC as to whether or not they even received my application. This is after a couple of emails and even a phone at 12AM Tuesdat morning, Singapore time. No one answered and they did not return my call. So will call again next week. Results should be out next week if they keep to their timeline of announcing application results a month from the 1st Feb deadline.

Still keeping my fingers crossed... but in the meantime i've applied for rezzie. Don't want to wait ti ll the last min and having to scramble for accomodation. And the rezzie at UofC doesn't look too shabby at all. I'm really hoping this comes through for me alot of things are counting on this application.

No comments: