Monday, January 05, 2004

High School All Over Again

I stepped into the lecture theatre tonite and once i got it i saw the reading in a pile stacked in front of me.

First thought : "Shesh! The readings get ticker and thicker every module!"

Looks up.

Second thought : "Lecturer looks alot like Darcy... a plumper version of Darcy.... *stares* Oh for goodness sake, he's your lecturer! Don't stare!"

Yep, it's official. *grins* I have a crush on my new lecturer barely 5 mins of sitting in te lecture theatre waiting for him to conduct the lesson.

When he does, the next thought that went through my mind ... "Ohhh, he has such a yummie smile..."

I can't believe this, i have the bestest boyfriend in the world, i am 25 and here i am having this hugeass schoolgirl crush on my lecturer! *lol* You know it wasn't good that i was sitting in the 3rd row and having this sillie grin plastered on my face all the time and not to mentioned i tried flirting with him during the break. Good lord what was i thinking!!!! *lol*

Least now there is motivation to go to Sat's 9am lecture *giggles* with that smile and voice he can perk me up anytime!!

Wait that didn't come out the way i wanted it too..... *giggles* =P

No comments: