Sunday, April 03, 2005

Blow Wind Blow


Gloom Sky
Originally uploaded by e79.
Took these photos between 3.30 - 4.30pm this afternoon.

The gloom clouds started blowing my way and there was a sudden gust of wind rushing into the living room. I looked out into the field in front of my apt. block saw lil tornadoes of wind.

Why i say tornadoes?

Well, the leaves on the field were being swept up and blown in a circular direction like that if something would be picked up by a tornado. I have seen this happening lately and always thought that it was facsinating to see it happening.

Once while i was walking from the office to the mrt station, this similar miniature tornado blew in my direction. Blowing the leaves all over me. :) Was kinda fun. :P Teehee.

Me and my cheap thrills.

White Clouds in Gloomie Skies
Originally uploaded by e79.


But back to the photos. Nice clouds and it was sunny too if you noticed the shadows of the trees by the road. And that huge streak of white cloud across the sky. Very nice... i've got a pretty good view from my room although i wish i was on a higher floor. :)

No comments: