Thursday, July 07, 2005

The 80s & Goofie Me

Well, it's been two weekends since i got back from Melbbie and, frankly speaking, i have no idea why i am so darn lazy to blog about my trip there. Not that i didn't enjoy the trip. Hey, my parents paid for most of my accomodation and for my return air-ticket. Who wouldn't jump at the chance of travelling when it's almost fully paid for. :) But all i have done has been to share the photos with my man, the girls and some of my colleagues at work.

This morning i got up and decided i should relive the 80s and i have done nothing but blast music from the 80s (Baltimora's Tarzon Boy, Roxette's She's Got The Looks, Footloose OST's Lets Hear It For The Boy, etc. etc.) and then dance around the room in my PJs singing along to the songs in my off-key sreechie voice! It's liberating to imagine yourself to be a chick with hot bod and drop dead gorgeous looks. :P All in the comfort of your own room with no one to laugh at you. Well, other than the ones who know me and reading blog entry. *grin* Am in one of those goofie moods of mine in which i can just be plain sillie and make a fool of myself and still can laugh at myself about it. :P


It's probably going to be a relaxing weekend other than meeting Shwying to pass her the pressie my friend Lyd and i got her from Melbbie. :P

Can't wait for next week's bloggers convention, just too bad some of my friends who blog regularly can't make it. Still am sure i will enjoy myself, i'll try to act my age for once.


Maybe.


Nah, i'll just be myself. :)

No comments: