Friday, July 15, 2005

Flanagan's

Went to Father Flanagan's for the first time on Friday nite. One of my colleagues is leaving us for greener pasture and so we all met up there to have a good time before he left.

Apologies to those who were there between 8pm and 11-ish that nite, you would have noticed us by the crowd of about 20 rowdy men and women at the table just next to the exit to the toilets. :P *grin*

Finally found a place that served Strongbow Cider! *grin* Been craving for it since i got back from Melbourne where i first had a taste of this drink. The nice lady who was attending to us was kind enough to let me try a sample of the drink when i asked if they were carrying the sweet flavour. I remembered that there were three different flavours for the cider. So yeah, it was goooood! Had me a few pints too. :P Not to mention that i managed to convince Gwen and Rachel (the girl that Gwen took over the position from) to go for a pint of it as well. :P Of course after they has a sip of mine. :P *heehee*



I swear this is the first time i have gone for a farewell dinner party eating only finger foods. :P *heehee* I had so much fries, calamari rings and sausages that i think i have reached my limit for carbos for the next few days. :P *heehee* But it was all good. I had plenty of fun and i went home with a nice lil buzz!

However, taxis are a bitch to get around 11pm at Raffles Hotel (taxi area along North Bridge Road) and ended up getting a lift from one of the guys who walked by the area to get to his car and saw me still waiting for a cab 30mins later. :P *heehee*

No comments: