Saturday, July 02, 2005

Lets Play Catch Up

Well it's been 2 weeks and i have been blog-silent. Reason being that i have been away on a family vacation to Melbourne, Australia.

It's our first trip overseas on a holiday as a family, the yearly trips to Kedah or KL to visit relatives doesn't count. I'm actually rather annoyed when Chinese New Year is round the corner as it's getting to be more of an obligation than anything else. For reasons, i shall not indulge myself to rant at this moment in time.

So i've been back for 4 days now and it's too fricking hot in Singapore. (What's new eh?) My room air-conditioner has been hovering between 18-20 degrees celcius to the woe of my parents electricity bills.

Haven't really settled back down to work and being home and all. So will update my blog about my Melbbie trip soon. Hopefully.

There are reasons that makes me happy to be home but there are reasons that made me long to be out in Canada on my own right now.

No comments: