Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I Spied & Eyed

It's been a while since i've met anyone new and by anyone new i mean new MEN. *smile* I've got very limited guy friends, actually other than my bf i only have one other guy friend i am close to. So i've been trying to widen my circle of guy friends and a girl can never have too many guy friends.

So last nite, and i have my friend Ruth to thank for for the good nite out, i had dinner with a certain very cute and very eligible bachelor. And as hard as it is to believe, i only wanted to meet him and just get to know him as a new friend and nothing else. So all three of us were at Ikoi Restaurant at Miramar Hotel for sushi buffet. Mmmm... yum! We yakked, we ate, Ruth and him got into their usual banter bickering, i laughed, we ate some more, yakked somemore, and i had a good time. :)

We then ended up at Roomful of Blues at Princep Street, had some drinks, i tried to mingle around with the group and the other guys and girls that came along. I must admit hanging out with a bunch of good looking, eligible men is unfamiliar territory for me. Somewhat intimidating but was myself last nite even though was quieter than my usual self.

But it was all good and if Ruth asked me to hang out with them again i would say yes in a heartbeat. :) Too bad i didn't get emails to keep in contact with a certain few of the guys i met last nite. Would be nice to keep in touch.

*NUGDES RUTH* :P

No comments: