Tuesday, February 17, 2004

First Day

I started on a new job today, the other job gave me this one liner of me being over qualified for that job therefore did not offer me a permanant position but offered it to another girl. So, where am i working now? An American MNC in the "Environment, Health and Safety" department. Had quite a lot to learn only cos i have never been exposed in this engineering field before and there are alot of new jargons to catch up on. Not to mention new software programmes like Powersuite and Visio and Pivot Table. I don't know but i am going to take this as a sign of me having to struggle through this job for a while. Other than that, i have been thoroughly briefed on the working style of the two male boss i am assisting, thanks to the girl i am taking over from. Also, i was told, by the agency, to report to work at 8.15am this morning and i sat at the recept for a good 45mins. *grumbles* The girl i am taking over was on half day leave yesterday so she wasn't informed. The two male boss were not around in the office in the morning ... so yeah poor me sat there at the recep thinking to myself that i could have stayed in bed for an extra 30mins.

Now here is me starting on a whine ...

1. They don't have an expresso machine!!! *pout* All they have is a vending machine that dispenses Nescafe coffee, creamer and sugar *SIGH* i want my freshly grind beans!!! *whines* This girl needs PROPER caffine to perform you know. Best of all, the machine is on the 13th floor and i am seated on the 5th floor.... *mumbles grumbles*

2. I MISS my sea view from the 21st floor dearly (the office in my last job had a fantastic view of the sea from the 21st floor)...... *WHINES*

3. My pay will not be processed for this month cos the HR personnel that is supposed to approve my pay is AWAY and the cut off date is this friday and she is only back NEXT MONDAY! *grumbles* What do they want me to live on? Air????

4. THERE ARE NO EYE CANDY!!!! It's a company that is dominated by the testosterone pumped and fueled species we call "MEN" and there are NONE, you hear me NOT ONE eye candy! *grumbles* Bleh ...



And now for something totally anti-climatic... a quiz!

HASH(0x860de2c)
Protector


The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: