Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Rant .... just cos i can

I am going to attribute my being irritated, annoyed, and moodie to PMS. Yes, being a woman and having to deal with a monthly cycle for another good 30 years of my life, i think i am entitled to use that as an excuse every single chance i get. Bite me. :P

I know exactly why i am annoyed but i can't just in case i get into trouble like that guy from Microsoft who got fired becos he posted a certain picture on his blog. So.... i guess those reading this would have an idea that what i am annoyed at is related to work.

*grumbles* Lets just say i am going to borrow Tigger's line and say... "It's just fricking REDICOROUS!"

*deep breath .... one*

*deep breath .... two*

*deep breath .... three*

*deep breath .... four*

*deep breath .... five*


Right, anyone want to buy me a vanilla ice cream cone from McDs? It helps soothe me, seriously.

No comments: