Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Super "sianz" ....

Another day at work. Can't be that hard to want some good news .... right?

Wanna know how i felt this morning? Try imagining "Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work we go" as the battery runs flat on the portable discman.


Yep...

Right now i just feel bleh... bleh.. VERY bleh... I feel disappointed too... the potential bad news took a turn for the worse and well... being over qualified did me in this time. Heh. Funny eh? I am over qualified. Me. Heh. That's the funniest thing i have heard coming from the director of a company. Oi, you want to tell me you don't want to train me and pay me good money say so lar. Don't give me nice words that have 'hidden' meanings. Keep telling me with my experience i get easily get an executive level job. Yar yar... whatever.

No comments: