Monday, February 09, 2004

Skinny Women Are Evil : Notes of a Big Girl in a Small-Minded World

(disclaimer : this is actually a book by Mo'Nique and Sherri A. McGee)



Well, was told some potential good news today but will any of it be concrete... i will only know tomorrow.

Busy busy busy day, one of my supervisors had a conference to attend today so when i came into work this morning, i was greeted by half my table covered in documents with yellow stickie tabs on them. Have been trying my hardest to clear the whole pile the 3 girls gave me last week and now i have a few more piles to deal with. No matter tried to finish them as much as i can but ... i failed.

Well, left work on the dot and finally dragged my big ass lazy self to the gym today to jog for 30 mins, did some weights and stretches and made funnie faces at myself whenever i walk pass the mirror at the sight of my jigglie thighs and bulging tummie and back. Can only blame my being lazy and not helping myself. :P The alarm only rang off in my head when my i had to desperately pull and tug at my jeans so i can button and zip up. And only after i suck in my tummie as well. *sheepish grin* Yeah, gym and swimming sessions 2-3 times a week for me!



Sooooooooooooooooooo........................................... What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

No comments: